At Foothills we take accuracy seriously. We know that you want parts that fit your specific plant equipment, which is why we can reverse engineer your parts for you to meet the profile of the worn equipment.
We use our Fusion Faro Arm, now this technology has been on the market for about ten years, and we have had our Faro Arm since 2009 so we have extensive experience in using this type of measuring tool.
So a few Fast facts about our Faro Arm:
- The Fusion Arm is an all-in-one portable measurement arm for inspection, CAD-to-part analysis, and reverse engineering
- It is portable, so we can come to you if the part is attached to the plant
- It can measure parts up to 2.4m long, with a measurement accuracy of 0.04mm
- It gives us amazingly accurate 3D drawings for us to make patterns from
- We use the Faro Arm as part of our QA process
If you need to reverse engineer a part or would like a part that has been manufactured measured to ensure its accuracy – we can help.